Hezbollah vows resistance after deadly Israeli strike

Hezbollah warned Saturday that it would have no choice but to fight on after an Israeli strike on targets in Lebanon killed eight of its operatives.Lebanon’s government has vowed to disarm Hezbollah, but Israel insists it retains the right to defend itself by striking the Iran-backed militant group.For all the latest headlines, follow our Google News channel online or via the app.On Friday, the Israeli military said it had hit Hezbollah command centers in eastern Lebanon and targets linked to the Palestinian group Hamas in the south.Hezbollah said Saturday that eight of its fighters had been killed, after Lebanon’s health ministry said 10 people died in the east and two in the south. “What happened yesterday in the Bekaa is a new massacre and a new aggression,” Hezbollah official Mahmud Qamati said, in a speech broadcast by the al-Manar network. “What option do we have left to defend ourselves and our country? What option do we have other than resistance? We no longer have any