ICC bars in-person visits for Duterte during hearings – family

MANILA, Philippines — The International Criminal Court (ICC) has not allowed any in-person visits for former President Rodrigo Duterte during his confirmation of charges hearing this coming week, his family said on Sunday. “Please be informed that there are no approved in-person family visits to former President Rodrigo Duterte while the court conducts hearings,” the Duterte family said in a statement. Duterte has been detained in the ICC since March last year over crimes against humanity charges during his term as president and as Davao City mayor.  READ: Duterte at ICC: How he ended up accused of murder in int’l […]... Keep on reading: ICC bars in-person visits for Duterte during hearings – family