Negotiators from Iran and the United States will meet again in Geneva on Thursday, the foreign minister of regional mediator Oman confirmed.In a social media post from his own account, Badr Albusaidi said talks would resume “with a positive push to go the extra mile towards finalizing the deal.”Earlier on Sunday, Iran’s top diplomat said that his country would strike back at US interests in the Middle East in the event of an attack, though he still saw a chance for a diplomatic resolution.For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.Speaking to US broadcaster CBS, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said he expected new talks on the details of a deal, as fears loomed of renewed conflict after Washington carried out a major redeployment of military assets to the region.US threats of military action have multiplied since a nationwide protest movement sparked a major crackdown that rights groups say killed thousands of people. On Sunday, Iranian students