Collector
16 dead after gunmen open fire in 2 separate attacks in Honduras | Collector
16 dead after gunmen open fire in 2 separate attacks in Honduras
South China Morning Post

16 dead after gunmen open fire in 2 separate attacks in Honduras

Gunmen opened fire in two separate attacks on Thursday on the Honduran coast, killing at least 16 people, including six police officers, police said. The first incident took place at a plantation in the municipality of Trujillo in northern Honduras, where at least 10 workers were shot and killed, National Police spokesman Edgardo Barahona said. The resource-rich region has been the site of a decades-long agrarian conflict. The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights has previously issued...

Go to News Site