Inquirer
ANGELES CITY, Pampanga — More than 20 people, most of them construction workers, are believed to be trapped beneath the rubble of the collapsed nine-story building here, Public Works Secretary Vince Dizon said on Sunday. Dizon, who was directed by President Ferdinand Marcos Jr. to inspect the site, said rescuers have detected signs of life beneath the debris. “Our priority is to get the trapped victims out. The rescue operation will be done manually,” Dizon told reporters. READ: BFP: Rescuers detect signs of life beneath collapsed building in Angeles At least 26 people had already been rescued earlier when first […]... Keep on reading: Dizon: Over 20 trapped in collapsed building in Angeles City
Go to News Site