Collector
Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states | Collector
Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states
Kahawa Tungu

Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states

US President Donald Trump said he is holding off a military attack on Iran planned for Tuesday at the request of Gulf states as “serious negotiations are now taking place”. In a post on Truth Social, he said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United [...] The post Trump says he called off new Iran attack at request of Gulf states appeared first on Kahawatungu .

Go to News Site