Collector
Trump says he held off new attack on Iran, upbeat on agreement | Collector
Trump says he held off new attack on Iran, upbeat on agreement
Inquirer

Trump says he held off new attack on Iran, upbeat on agreement

WASHINGTON, United States – US President Donald Trump said he was planning a major new assault on Iran on Tuesday, but held off as he saw hope for securing a so far elusive agreement to end the war. Trump said that he stopped his purported attack plan at the urging of Gulf Arab allies, which Iran has threatened with reciprocal attacks if the United States and Israel end a nearly six-week ceasefire. READ: Trump issues dire warning to Iran to accept peace deal Trump, who had indefinitely extended the truce and made clear he wants to exit a war that has […]... Keep on reading: Trump says he held off new attack on Iran, upbeat on agreement

Go to News Site