San Juan Daily Star
By ALI WATKINS and MAAHIL MOHAMED The bodies of the remaining four Italians who went missing while scuba diving in the Maldives last week have been located in a deep underwater cave, the Maldives National Defense Force said Monday. Authorities had recovered one body on Thursday, the day the group of five researchers went missing. The four bodies were “located inside the Vaavu Atoll cave on a joint search and recovery operation,” the Maldives agency said in a statement posted on the social...
Go to News Site