Collector
Senate shooting: Criminal raps pushed vs Aplasca, 2 others | Collector
Senate shooting: Criminal raps pushed vs Aplasca, 2 others
Inquirer

Senate shooting: Criminal raps pushed vs Aplasca, 2 others

MANILA, Philippines – Police on Wednesday recommended the filing of charges against suspended acting Office of the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms (OSAA) chief Mao Aplasca in connection with last week’s shooting incident at the Senate building. In a press briefing, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) director Maj. Gen. Robert AA Morico II said criminal complaints would be filed against Aplasca and at least two of his men who were found to have discharged their firearms during the controversial May 13 incident. READ: PNP investigation shows Senate ‘not attacked’ Morico said the actions of Aplasca and his personnel constituted a clear violation of […]... Keep on reading: Senate shooting: Criminal raps pushed vs Aplasca, 2 others

Go to News Site